emlyon business school invites applications for a position of Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in Digital Marketing (quantitative analysis, business analytics) beginning in September 2018.
Candidates should have the following requirements:
• have a PhD in Marketing (CRM, Big Data and Analytics, e-Commerce, …), or a related area. A qualification in Information Science is an advantage.
• have an interest and experience in the operational as well as strategic aspects of digital transformation.
• excellence in quantitative methods
• have a strong research track record, as evidenced by publications or show potential (for the position Assistant Professor)
• be able to merge fundamental theoretical knowledge with practical relevance and to build and maintain sustainable relationships with practitioners.
• Show evidence of excellent graduate and executive teaching achievement. Experience with innovative learning approaches is a plus.
Finally research interest on lifestyle-related context is an advantage
Salary and conditions are competitive and will be commensurated with qualifications and experience.