In 2018, the Lifestyle Research Center organized a “Taste Research Day” for the first time. Given the success of the event, we decided to organize a second edition. The Taste Research Day II is scheduled on June 12, 2020 (9 AM – 5 PM), and takes place in Lyon (France).
The event is envisioned as an inclusive event gathering International and French academics from different fields (consumer research and sociology), and different levels of seniority (promising junior scholars and outstanding senior scholars). The research day will also give room to professionals of taste. In line with this spirit, there will be 3 panels of 3 persons each (two researchers, and one professional), and a conclusive talk.
Please find the preliminary program below. An updated program including the professionals will be available soon.
- Zeynep Arsel, Associate Professor (Concordia University, Canada)
- Noa Berger, PhD Candidate (EHESS, France)
- Diego Rinallo, Associate Professor (Kedge, France)
- Sidonie Naulin, Assistant Professor (IEP Grenoble)
- Finola Kerrigan, Professor (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Samuel Coavoux, Researcher (OrangeLabs & Centre Max Weber – ENS Lyon, France)
- Bernard Lahire (ENS Lyon, France) – discussed by Massimo Airoldi and Anissa Pomiès (emlyon business school)
Because the number of seats is limited, we recommend to register ASAP if you plan to attend.
We hope to see many of you there!